Friday, June 13, 2014

Ladies and Gentlemen, I now Present.....Pre-Trotcon Week

As many of know, about a couple of months ago, I made a promise to present a series of Articles about how to enjoy Trotcon and many other conventions to come. It was supposed to be a week-by-week series called The Road to Trotcon but, with my new job and potential audition to be on Food Network, I have been extreamly busy. So now, I am going to do 4 articles (maybe possibly more) of how to get there, how to meet your favorite Brony Artist/Voice Actors, make hotel arrangements with out hassle, and maybe some food writing in between.

If your wondering other details about what I'll be doing with these series, I did made a video that goes into more detail of what I am doing. I will post it down here if you wish to see my new update.

Other than that, I am also working on the next recipie a little bit later today. So if you wish to see the progress on my newest creation and play a part of the experimenting process, follow @bronychefpro on Twitter for more.

For now, I must get to work on the first article of my Road to Trotcon series and try to complete it by today. "Wait? Your going to try to post 2 posts in 1 day? Are your mad?" Well actually I am mad enough to do just that and I think I can manage 2 posts in 1 day: even though I have not written on this blog for about a month. Don't worry though, I can survive it. I will see you guys in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment