Monday, April 7, 2014

Introducing: "Le Brony Gourmet"

Ever wanted to see a Brony cook like a 5 star chef and teach you how to impress your friends with your new amazing culinary skills? If you do, I have the top notch cooking show for you. If not....I'm not sure what to say but, "it's here to stay weather you like it or not".

Anyways, this is the very first episode based on the very first recipe: Applejack. Feel free to comment and subscribe for more demonstrations to come. Also feel free to Facebook and Twitter the show to share to other friends. It might be in the way for future recipies for the site but I think that this is the best front step forward.

I also want to note that I would make a "remastered" version of the first episode in the near future. It is a little choppy and I do want to fix a few things but I'm still proud of my first try at a cooking show. Without further a-do, here is the first episode of Le Brony Gourmet.



 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment