Tuesday, February 18, 2014

News from the Chef #4

It has been while since I have updated the site and I do have a few announcements that I like to share. They are mostly just general updates and some new Twitter information but, I think its best to sum it all up in here. So here is, after a short absence, the News from the Chef.

First off, I would like to announce that I do have a separate Twitter account exclusively from The Brony Chef Project. If you have a Twitter account and like to see some up-to-date information, follow @bronychefpro on Twitter. You can see and share different updates on the website and have a sneak peek at the experimenting process of each recipe. So go ahead and follow to your hearts content.  

I would also like to announce that there will be a delay on the newest recipe. Since my parents are selling there house, I couldn't really use there kitchen from experimenting . Until I can find a more suitable space, the next recipe would come by a little later by late February/early March. I will keep you updated on Twitter and Facebook.

That is all the news I just wanted to share. It is a bit short but I do have a very busy schedule. Don't worry, more updates will be coming up really soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment