Thursday, May 9, 2013

News from the Chef #1

I have some news for all my readers, old and new.

First off, the awesome team of Equestria Daily had featured my website on one of their evening round-ups. If your not familiar with Equestria Daily, they are one of the top "Brony Culture" websites in the world. I will provide a link if you wish to take a look. http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/05/nightly-roundup-653.html

To all of the new readers who came from Equestria Daily, allow me to welcome you to the Brony Chef Project. If you wish to start at the beginning, feel free to go straight to the introduction to learn more. The link is in one of the tabs in the Archives. Feel free to comment about how to improve the site or the recipes in general. Again, I would like to welcome you to the site and enjoy reading the many recipes to try out.

If you were wondering about why Chrysalis is #13 instead of #12, that is because #12 is going to be the first ever "secret" character of the site. For secret characters, they are already completed but I wanted to reveal it a little later to fully come out in its shell. Besides, I would like to make this interesting by giving clues and hints to what might be the next unique recipe. I would drop hints on Twitter on the #bronychefproject and let you the readers guess which character it is.

In unrelated news, Im going to graduate from culinary school soon. I thought I might tell you that, I will be legit chef soon and I will have some more time to work on more recipes and writing. Maybe you might see me some day on Food Network cooking all sorts of culinary goodies. (A chef can dream.) I will post more about it on my other website, "Journey of a Chef" if you wish to follow my adventures through the culinary world. The link is on the tab above.

That is all the news I wish to share. I would like to thank Equestria Daily for advertising on their website and introducing the new readers to the project. Enjoy the beautiful may weather guys. I will see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment